Pizza in a Pinch
Yesterday I was feeling uninspired for lunch. I was hungry, and I had gone food shopping so I had supplies but nothing was calling out to me. I did feel like like I needed some more green veggies, though. So this was my solution:
1/2 of a bag of Publix pizza dough
Broccolini florets - cut into smaller florets
fresh basil - cut into strips
black olives - sliced
fresh cracked pepper and salt
1. Preheat the oven to 450F.
2. Roll out the dough onto a lightly oiled or nonstick pizza pan
lightly brush the dough with olive oil, especially the crust
3. Sprinkle cracked pepper and salt around the crust.
4. Place the broccolini florets and basil in the center of the pizza, trying to cover as much of the crust as possible.
5. Sprinkle the broccoli with olive oil.
6. Sprinkle with crumbled feta to taste.
7. Cook for 15 minutes on the center rack.
This is such an easy and quick solution. Let me know if you try it for yourself, and what your favorite toppings are!
Comments are closed.
Kris Delaney is a marketing executive, foodie, travel enthusiast, and book nerd based in Atlanta, GA.