Soft Boiled Eggs for a Crowd:
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Butter each cup of a 12-cup muffin pan.
3. Crack an egg into each cup.
4. Add a tablespoon of water to each cup, and then sprinkle the top of each egg with a pinch of salt and pepper, and a sprinkle of Italian seasoning.
5. Cook for 10-15 minutes (the longer they cook, the more hard-boiled they become).
6. Use a teaspoon or offset spatula to gently pry each egg from the pan, and serve.
Here I have served them with hash browns, sausage, and homemade sourdough english muffins.