You had me at bacon. Plus, this is super easy, presents beautifully, and is an easy way to serve veggies to a large gathering.
Bacon Wrapped Asparagus:
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place asparagus on a plate and drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper and toss to coat evenly.
3. Count the spears and divide into the same number of groups as you have guests, or at least 8 groups.
4. Hold a bundle, and starting midway to the top, wrap the bundle with one piece of bacon. Overlap it lightly at the top to secure it in place. Then place the bundle on the lined baking sheet, seam-side down. Repeat with each remaining bundle of spears.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the bacon is crisp and the asparagus is tender. Serve warm.