I am so tired of the Air-Fryer taking up room in my kitchen that I am committed to finding other purposed for it other than wings, fries and tater tots, and Brussels sprouts. This is the first recipe I tried that was a good alternative. I love scallops, but since no one else in my house does, I try to keep the portions small. This was also super quick, so I could easily replicate it for just me one one of those rare nights that I have to myself, or even for a wfh lunch.
Air Fryer Scallops with Lemon-Herb Sauce
1. Sprinkle scallops with pepper and salt.2. Coat the basket of an air fryer with cooking spray.
3. Place scallops in the basket and coat them with cooking spray.
4. Place the basket in the fryer and cook at 400°F until they reach an internal temperature of 120°F, (about 6 minutes.)
5. Combine oil, parsley, capers, lemon zest and garlic in a small bowl. Drizzle over the scallops.
6. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
Kris Delaney is a marketing executive, foodie, travel enthusiast, and book nerd based in Atlanta, GA.